Location:9027 Midway Road Dallas, Texas 75209
Click to enlarge
The campus of Cochran Chapel United Methodist Church is on approximately eight acres. It includes the Sanctuary which was built in 1924. This the third sanctuary built on this piece of property was most recently remodeled and updated in 2008. Next to the Sanctuary and attached to it by an Atrium is the Education building constructed in 1955. It serves as the gathering place for all Sunday school classes as well as the church nursery.
Across the beautiful creek which runs through the property is located Meaders Hall, the church’s reception hall and Cox Chapel both of which were built in 1972. Also located on the far side of the creek is the original historic Cochran home and a small Youth hut used for youth activities and classes.
The most recent addition to the campus is the Micah Center, the home of Life in the Trinity Ministry; a non-profit, non-denominational ministry dedicated to the spiritual growth and development of individuals.
The campus is indeed a haven of peace and beauty in the midst of the hurry and noise of the city of Dallas. All are welcome to come and share in its peacefulness.
Copyright ©2007 Cochran Chapel United Methodist Church
All Rights Reserved | Site Powered by DeyOne